MENU

Slide

Baby Nutella went over to the rainbow bridge

Friday, August 27, 2010



I had a beloved Guinea pig named Nutella,
he was a rough-coated teddy bear with brown, black and white fur.



This morning, my baby nutella went over to the rainbow bridge,
he has been sick for the past week, despite me handfeeding him every 4hours,
he gradually got weaker, everytime i hold him, he'll rest his tiny head on my lap gently.
Last night i made the hardest decision of my life and decided that putting him to sleep will be the most humane way now, i really don't want him suffering more than he should.

I've no idea it could be so heart breaking.
I've no idea last night, how long i wept on my knees,
praying for the best for him to happen,
for god to end his suffering and let God take him away in his sleep,
so he won't leave struggling and hurting at the very end..

This morning I woke up at 8.30am, thinking of going to hold him
for half an hour before we went to the vet..
and i received an sms from my mummy that said
"Your baby have already rest in peace, in heaven with God"

I ran out of my room to see peanut alone in his cage,
and it looks like he's saying "what's the matter? where's nutella?"
At least i know now.. Nutella is not hurting and sick anymore,
but munching on plentiful of his favourite apples & carrots
and running around in Heaven.





-------------------------------------




I'll never forget that morning 3 years ago, when my mum burst into my room
and screamed "come come baby come out and seee something!!!!!"
I was still groggy from sleeping, but ran out to see what's happening anyway..
My eyes hurt from the bright lights flooding in my living room,
my heart skipped a beat when i saw three little furkids running and jumping around the cage,
i think they were just as excited as me to be in this world!


DSC00362

DSC00364

sleeping with mummy!


The past week was really the hardest for both Nutella and me,
At first he was really turn off by having to be fed by a syringe..


picnikfile_MlLBos

NOOOOO, I don't want! *hides in between leon's thighs*
he was so skinny..




picnikfile_0XqqH_

Put in my paws i eat myself? *peeps*
he always had the "piggie-gonna-RUN!" look, and that playful glint in his eyes..



DSC03405

I know now for sure, he's in heaven.
I'll always love you in my heart, Nutella.


No comments: